Friday 1 July 2011

Below is dedicated to our HOUSE OF HORRORS, just some of the out of date and dodgy items we have removed. If any of the pictures look familiar -maybe you should get a free safety check ! www.sparkyp.com/Health Check.html





If you have an old style consumer unit or fuse board, it really is time to have it upgraded. A modern consumer unit CAN save your LIFE with its built in electric shock protective devices (RCD'S). An old style consumer unit offers no personal protection from electric shock.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying reading the blogs. Great tips. Thank you.Local Electrician

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information I need a commercial electrician for my company. I also read from your Blog. You are a licensed company. I want to do this in my company like for electrical repairs, installations & construction, data cabling and switchboard upgrades.

    Click For Source

    ReplyDelete